Attention experienced and successful digital media sales professionals!
• Does the ability to sell local and nationally motivate you?
• Does being able to work from home and in entertainment excite you?
Audacy-Twin Cities is looking for a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST. You will have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes three (3) exceptional over-the-air brands (830 WCCO, 104.1 JACKfm, 102.9 the Wolf) Audacy streaming audio, the second largest podcast network in the world, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform and original content (video/audio). In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 50 states, and be handsomely compensated for it! Audacy offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment and full benefits package that includes vacation, sick, and personal days.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy Twin Cities and what can we offer you:
• Ability to create highly successful multi-platform, multi-channel advertising campaigns including the broad reach of over-the-air audio, streaming, digital plus targeted digital solutions, and e-commerce
• Access to selling on a national level within all 50 states
• On-going coaching and training and development
• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
• Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
• You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high-energy people
• Flexible working environment (remote or office)
What You'll Do:
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively, with existing clients and through networking and prospecting, develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Achieve sales objectives and goals and maintain an accurate sales funnel
• Consistently update CRM with client interaction and opportunities
• Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
Required and Preferred:
• Proven success in selling media, event/sponsorship sales, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Strong problem solving skills - you're someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
• Self-motivation is essential.
• College graduate preferred.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
- Proactively, with existing clients and through networking and prospecting, develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
- Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
- Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
- Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Achieve sales objectives and goals and maintain an accurate sales funnel
- Consistently update CRM with client interaction and opportunities
- Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pm40-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.