Audacy's Denver office seeks a self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell fully integrated marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development and full funnel digital sales, the Account Executive will use a wide variety of Audacy's products in their portfolio to solicit local and national businesses for advertising on its radio, events and digital platforms.
We are looking for an Account Executive who not only possesses a passion for creating strategic solutions and delivering client success, but also has an appreciation for how music, podcasting, well-known personalities, and events connect with audiences. There has never been more time spent creating meaningful connections in the audio space than now. Audacy's award-winning podcasts feed passions, and our epic concerts and experiences create memories that last a lifetime.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, proactive problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and would approach this job as if they were their own CEO. Audacy Account Executives are handsomely compensated with an attractive base salary plus commission, along with potential for bonus compensation.
This is a hybrid role based out of our Audacy - Denver office.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy - Denver and what can we offer you:
• Targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
• Access to selling on a national level within 50 states
• On-going coaching and training and development
• Resources and support to be successful and earn a great income
• Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for clients and their businesses
• A creative, collaborative, and high energy work environment
What You'll Do:
• Primary focus will be to proactively develop new business and build strong relationships with local/regional decision-makers, with the goal of converting them to repeat clients
• Create strategic and creative multi-platform, multi-channel advertising campaigns that leverage the broad reach of Audacy's product suite
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
• Aide in the collections process for all campaigns sold
• Prepare sales collateral for clients
• Provide highest-level of customer service and be the point person for resolving client/campaign issues
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in executing all aspects of advertising campaigns
• Attending sales meetings, company trainings, and events
• 1-3 years of experience in media sales (broadcast radio and digital media preferred)
• A hunter mentality with the ability to proactively generate new business and manage the full sales cycle, with a proven track record of exceeding goals and renewing business
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing, especially in digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative and strategic mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• A solutions and goal-oriented mindset – you're someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business.
• Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Office programs, SalesForce, Media Monitors, Xray, Nielsen, Google Analytics, Google Ads (SEM), Facebook Ads
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
• Ability to be in-person in our Denver office for a minimum of 3 days per week (Tues-Thurs)
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check. If the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $55,000-$75,000 plus commission. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity
This is an evergreen job posting; we accept applications on an on-going basis. We anticipate refreshing the posting on or about every 90 days.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Required & Preferred:
If MVR is required please be sure to use this exact language:
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country's best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
What You'll Do:
- Primary focus will be to proactively develop new business and build strong relationships with local/regional decision-makers, with the goal of converting them to repeat clients
- Create strategic and creative multi-platform, multi-channel advertising campaigns that leverage the broad reach of Audacy's product suite
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Aide in the collections process for all campaigns sold
- Prepare sales collateral for clients
- Provide highest-level of customer service and be the point person for resolving client/campaign issues
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in executing all aspects of advertising campaigns
- Attending sales meetings, company trainings, and events
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2bp07-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.