Audacy Boston is hiring business development professionals. We offer the opportunity to represent iconic Boston radio brands Sports Radio WEEI, The Boston Red Sox Radio Network, Magic 106.7, Mix 104.1, BIG 103 and ESPN Radio. We also feature hundreds of streaming audio radio stations and thousands of podcasts, as well as a full suite of digital advertising solutions.
To earn this job, you need to be the type of person who loves generating – and growing – new business relationships. We aren't hiring someone to ''manage a list.'' We're hiring someone who can build a list. In return, you'll be supported, coached, inspired, and have an unlimited earning opportunity.
What You'll Do:
• Contacting businesses to sell radio, sponsorship, streaming audio, podcast, and other digital advertising
• Spending the majority of work time engaging in business development activities
• Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
• Aiding in the collections process for all campaigns sold
• Preparing sales proposals
• Providing highest-level of customer service
• Resolving customer problems
• Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in executing all aspects of advertising campaigns
• Attending sales meetings, company trainings and events (upon return of live events)
• Performing all tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and company goals
More About You:
• High school graduate required
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Self-motivated, goal driven confident and creative
• Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience, news, sports, or sponsorship sales preferred
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Contacting businesses to sell radio, sponsorship, streaming audio, podcast, and other digital advertising
- Spending the majority of work time engaging in business development activities
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Aiding in the collections process for all campaigns sold
- Preparing sales proposals
- Providing highest-level of customer service
- Resolving customer problems
- Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in executing all aspects of advertising campaigns
- Attending sales meetings, company trainings and events (upon return of live events)
- Performing all tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and company goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx32mj-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.