Who are we:
A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you:
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with talent acquisition and hiring managers to constantly challenge innovation around talent pipelines.
• Understand business goals and recommend new approaches to effect continuous improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development.
• Interface at all levels of the organization.
• Supports arena operations multiple shifts and significant staffing ramp during seasonal peaks. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends, and/or holidays. Provide HR support during event and non-event days as needed.
• Successfully monitor the ''pulse'' of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
• Implement HR policies and procedures align with state and federal laws and the code of conduct.
• Partner with arena leaders to ensure proper onboarding of all team members.
• Manage and resolve employee conflicts, complaints, and disciplinary issues in a timely and appropriate manner while creating an environment of trust and engagement.
• Provide training and development opportunities to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
• Ensure workplace safety and compliance with OSHA regulations.
• Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in human resources management.
• Collaborate with other departments to achieve the overall goals and objectives of the Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena.
• Promote employee engagement and a positive ''True to You'' Culture.
• Execute engagement strategy throughout the employee life cycle, embodying our ''True to You'' pillars (Welcome, Grow, Involve, Celebrate).
Success in this role will require influential partnerships with middle and senior management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business.
• Hospitality experience is preferred.
• Degree in human resources, business management, or a related field.
• 5 -7 years of progressive human resources experience
• Demonstrates thought leadership and suitable judgment in making HR-related business decisions.
• Great with people, have excellent communication skills, and be willing to work strategically to help the organization succeed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
If this opportunity looks exciting to you, please complete the application process. Go Hawks!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6v340-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.