Seasonal Assistant, Global Partnership
Who are we:
A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you:
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
- Act in a general support role to all Activation managers in their day-to-day account management
- Research and develop league and industry best practices to help strengthen existing partnerships as well as new business
- Conduct prospecting and intelligence efforts to support outreach by the Sales team
- Assist with game and event night duties including the execution of in-game experiences/promotions and assisting with partner activations and entitlement nights
- Oversee department photography needs for all activations/events, and catalog accordingly on the department drive to maintain proof of performance for all partnership benefits
- Participate in season-long Business Case Study project
- Assist with community activations and partner player/talent appearances
- Assist in the build-out of Mid-Season, End of Season, and Special Event recaps
- Assist in managing inventory and proper upkeep of CP closet/other storage spaces
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least one (1) year of relevant experience. Previous sports-related corporate partnerships experience on the professional or collegiate level is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe product suites. Basic Photoshop skills required.
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter who exhibits a strong work ethic, reliability, and dependability.
- Must have a strong interest in corporate partnerships.
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Hawks, Skyhawks, and Talon events held on weekends, nights, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
If this opportunity looks exciting to you, please complete the application process. Go Hawks!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xow9-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.