In an effort to provide superior service to our internal and external customers, the Repertory Representative is responsible for the analysis, research, reconciliation and maintenance of the ASCAP repertory. As a result, ASCAP members and foreign affiliated parties are payable with each quarterly distribution.
• Perform research and update work records based on the quality review of works at first performance
• Take appropriate action related to works and agreements in an effort to resolve member inquiries
• This includes but is not limited to work updates, resolving registration discrepancies, and submission of royalty based adjustment
• Follow-up on inquiry assignments and respond to all phone calls and e-mail in line with department guidelines.
• Participate in quality control checking projects
• The team member provides assistance outside the normal workload and is expected to identify & recommends quality based improvements
• They are expected to provide administrative support for the team by preparing team totals, facilitate meetings, taking minutes, and supporting new team members
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Ability to follow written guidelines to resolve routine copyright related questions and refer uncertain matters to higher level staff
• Customer service oriented
• Basic math skills
• Ability to deduce resolutions by using ASCAP data and logical problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate professionally in writing and on the phone
• Proficiency in basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Access)
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
• Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
• An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Short term disability Insurance / salary continuation and Long term disability insurance
• Company provided basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance options
ASCAP is an equal opportunity employer. All ASCAP employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and not on the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, genetic information, disability, handicap, color, creed, religion, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe0n3-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.