Sr. Manager, Corporate Partnership Sales
This position is responsible for generating revenue by prospecting new business and selling corporate sponsorship assets using a consultative approach to meet the needs of potential partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet and exceed annual sales goal by delivering new mutually beneficial corporate partnerships
• Work in partnership with activation and fulfillment team to retain and grow existing business as assign by SVP
• Effectively prospect local, regional, and national companies for qualified sales leads
• Consistently achieve activity expectations such as cold outreach, discovery meetings and proposals with key decision makers
• Develop and sell creative marketing solutions that meet and exceed the needs of the client
• Host and entertain prospective and current clients
• Participate in game day duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
• Comprehensive understanding of marketing, advertising, and branding strategies
• Knowledge of sports industry
• Thorough understanding of the sales process
• Strong initiative
• Good decision maker
• Enjoys competition
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to create integrated sponsorship packages
• Efficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, and CRM
• Bachelor's Degree, Sports Management or Business, preferred
• 5+ years related sales/sales management industry experience
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Travel up to 20%
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn370o-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.