Pipeline TD Lead - Assets
Program Manager (Technology)
Start date: ASAP
Are you experienced in picture production and love technology? Animal Logic is seeking a Technology Program Manager who has previous experience in production and is seeking a new challenge.
The Technology division incorporates IT, R&D and Production Technology teams across Animal Logic and is responsible for supporting our productions and pipelines as well as developing innovative graphics tools in support of our animation productions. Reporting to the Head of Technical Project Management, the Program Manager will plan, manage, and deliver a program of technical projects in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will utilise their enthusiasm, relationship building skills, attention to detail, and flexibility to lead and execute program initiatives across multiple teams in two global locations which align and support the strategic vision of Animal Logic.
What you'll get to do:
• Partner with production teams to define milestones and deliverables for technology requirements on assigned shows
• Create and maintain master schedules for technology programs across several concurrent shows
• Communicate milestones and deliverables to project managers and technical leadership
• Partner with CG Supervisors and technical managers with high level planning, scheduling, and delivery of projects
• Work closely with project managers, defining and maintaining project plans that realize the creative needs of Animal Logic
• Facilitate requirements gathering, prioritisation and planning initiatives with stakeholders across multiple shows
• Work with projects managers and coordinators to provide guidance and mentorship on program management processes
• Provide regular program updates via presentations and reporting to Technology Leadership
• Work with the Head of Technical Project Management to execute the technology division's communication strategy around all key technology initiatives
• Monitor and work to technology show budgets providing input to resourcing requirements
What you bring:
• 8+ years' experience as a Program or Project Manager in a production or technical environment
• Previous experience in digital or animation pipelines
• Proven experience running projects in the same or related industry
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
• Solid stakeholder management skills including advanced negotiation and influencing ability
• Good understanding of software development methodologies e.g. SDLC, Agile
• Previous experience working with issue tracking and project systems e.g. Jira, MS Project
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roemv1-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.