Systems Engineer - Windows, O365
Location: Sydney or Vancouver
Are you looking for an impactful career in people and operations management?
We are looking for a Junior Production Technology Operations Manager to manage the day to day departmental and people operations of the global Production Technology department. You will have the chance to drive strategies and initiatives, as well as keeping an eagle eye on incoming production requests.
What you'll get to do:
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the Production Technology department, driving departmental strategy and initiatives in collaboration with Prod Tech Leadership
• Manage a high functioning team to promote professional development of Technical Directors, Lead Technical Directors and CG Supervisors, including career coaching, performance and salary reviews
• Be the liaison between Production Technology and all Technology departments to promote communication, collaboration and efficiency
• Be the escalation point for all Production Technology operational needs, as well as Production resourcing requirements
• Identify recruitment needs and work with the Recruitment and Human Resources teams to find the right internal/external talents for each show/project
• Participate in the recruitment process for new employees, where required
• Identify areas for performance development and proposing additional training as required
• Collaborate with stakeholders to prepare and manage departmental budget
• Manage calendar events/meetings, contract extensions, terminations, time-off requests, sick days, time sheets
• Conduct regular presentations and reporting to senior executives and production-related leadership
• Support initiatives to introduce and uphold efficiencies and best practices across the department
• Monitor and triage incoming support tickets in our issue tracking system, ensuring they are followed up in a timely manner
What you bring:
• At least 3 years' experience in people management in an organisation with significant technical operations in a multi-site environment
• At least 2 years' experience in a leadership role within Media-Entertainment
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Quick learner with a high level of attention to detail
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Ability to problem solve and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with hiring, developing, inspiring and mentoring individuals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8k87-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.