Are you a Production Supervisor looking for an exciting new project to join from July? Then look no further!
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to join us for our upcoming feature film, The Shrinking of the Treehorns.
Joining the team, you will be responsible for supervising all processes, procedures, and deliverables for the Assets department. You'll be tasked with ensuring the outputs and interactions of those departments are aligned with production needs. You will also work closely with the Production Manager to contribute and create the master production schedule, execute department schedules and help assign appropriate resources.
You will also have the opportunity to:
• Ensure inventory moves smoothly from one department to the next
• Deliver all department reports as requested by Production Manager or Associate Producer, maintaining awareness of status and progress of tasks within the craft groups
• Support with hands-on mentoring, coaching and development of Production Coordinators
• Partner with Craft Supervisors and Creative Leads to develop and document the appropriate review process, procedures and framework to enhance efficiency
• Set milestones, deadlines, and priorities as advised by the Production Manager within the craft groups; clearly communicate these to the Production Coordinators and update, as required, with any variances
• Partner with Craft Supervisors, as required, for performance management of the team
• Complete special projects as needed or requested
What you bring:
• 5+ years' experience working within a production team in Feature Animation
• 2+ years' experience supervising production staff
• Thorough understanding of CG based workflows on a large scale production
• Technical knowledge/experience in film formats, digital media and film techniques
• Exceptional scheduling skills and working knowledge of database tracking software
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail
• Proven organizational skills, including proactive prioritization, effective time-management and comfort level with rapid context-switching
• Fosters strong relationships and communication both within their team and across departments with a variety of personality types
What we offer you:
• Work with the world's largest independent and award-winning animation studio
• A central location in sunny Sydney, minutes from the CBD and famous Bondi Beach
• Work on ground-breaking animated feature films
• A dedicated Learning and Development and Artist Management team focused on your personal career growth
• A world-renowned working environment packed with clubs, social activities and events
• A generous leave policy including paid Annual, sick and paid 'Volunteer' days, for when you need a break, have the sniffles or you'd like to pay it forward
• A variety of employee benefits including superannuation, employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1om8e-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.