We are looking for a number of Production Coordinators, of all, levels to join the Animal Logic team in Sydney for a Feature Animated Film.
Various dates between February 2021 and September 2021!
What you'll get to do:
• Build and maintain the day-to-day artist-based schedule, communicating progress, schedule changes, and variances as required
• Work toward agreed production deadlines, clearly communicating any variance in these, and informing Production Managers and Supervisors of any issues impacting the crew's ability to deliver on time
• Organise and attend reviews and other relevant craft group meetings, taking accurate notes and distributing to relevant crew
• Build relationships with the artists in your team
• Liaise with other department Co-ordinators and crew to facilitate the efficient communication and transfer of elements between departments, or between Animal Logic and its clients
• Report daily render requirements to facility and technical departments
• Monitor artist hours and ensure timesheets are accurately completed
• Gain approval for annual leave from relevant production management
• Provide Artist Management with information relevant for performance and salary reviews
• Assist the Production Supervisor in completing accurate and timely Estimates To Complete (ETC) reporting.
• Take on additional responsibilities, such as supporting, training, and mentoring PA's or junior coordinators
What you bring:
• Demonstrated experience working in a production team in Animated/VFX feature film or television, gaming, or a related industry
• A good understanding of digital production and overall pipeline methodologies
• Excellent computer skills with a high proficiency in software, e.g. Project and Excel
• Ability to work with highly creative and/or technical people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• Calm and focused even when under pressure and on deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to inspire, mentor, and motivate the team
• Take initiative, ownership, and demonstrate a proactive attitude
• Ideally you will have experience using Shotgun, though not essential
• Qualification in Media or Project Management a bonus
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.