Are you a Help Desk Support Engineer committed to providing an exemplary level of hands on and remote customer service? Do you have proven experience providing personalized support to Executive teams? Then read on!
This position will be the representative of the IT Department to all Animal Logic Executives and their EA's. You will provide global support to the Executive team when necessary, as well as provide IT support to the wider company when not required by the Executives.
What you bring:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience directly supporting Senior Executives within a corporate environment
• A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a client facing desktop support role or similar
• Experience in complex problem solving in highly critical time sensitive scenarios
• Technical support experience at 3rd level – having handled escalations from 1st/2nd level support team(s), home network troubleshooting and deployment
• Previously provided IT support to senior executives
• Experience working within an Entertainment / Media industry is desirable
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
• Expert level knowledge of EUC side of Office 365, Windows 10, and Mac OSX
• Professional, client service orientation. Unflappable and unsupervised
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve under pressure
• Remote support, on-call after hours support experience highly desirable
• Collaborative approach within a team environment in order to get and provide answers to support senior staff of the organisation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Succinctly communicate considered answers to client questions
• Proven ability to document knowledge accurately and completely, and train other staff as needed (presentation and delivery skills)
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.