Are you interested in working on high-end, fully Animated feature films?
Animal Logic is looking for Animators to help bring Ron Howard's first fully animated feature to life. There are positions starting on The Shrinking of the Treehorns as soon as August 2021 through to mid 2022.
What you will bring:
• Prior experience working on 3D animated features
• Proven experience working in Maya
• Solid knowledge of animation tools and workflow while also open to new workflows and toolsets
• A strong knowledge of anatomy, movement, and basic real-world physics and their application for animation
• Experience producing high quality animation in line with the Director's creative vision
• Confidence adhering to deadlines
• The ability to anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot technical issues with Production
• Provide solutions to creative briefs through existing tools & processes
• Ability to balance workloads to achieve deadlines within a team environment
• Willing to learn, and contribute to the success of the team and project with the ability to listen and be open to all feedback given
In return, you will receive:
• The opportunity to join a growing, independently owned and operated, award winning studio
• A chance to work on ground-breaking feature films
• Exposure to working within a USD pipeline
• A dedicated Learning and Development and Artist Management team focused on your personal career growth
• We are currently piloting a flexible work program, allowing Animals to work from home one day per week
• A variety of employee benefits
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we want to hear from you. Submit your CV and Showreel to the link below!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1op1v-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Animal Logic is one of the world's most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design.