Red Team Director - EA Security
Amazon is all-in on games, and our mission is to be the most customer-obsessed company in the industry. At Amazon Games, we're creating compelling games like New World, a sandbox MMO set on a supernatural continent in the 17th century and other unannounced projects. Amazon Games is also delivering great game benefits to Prime members each month via Twitch Prime, and providing game developers of all sizes with the tools they need to succeed with Amazon Games.
As a Systems Development Engineer you will partner with 1P/2P/3P developers, Business Development and AWS Security to help bring amazing properties through launch and beyond for Amazon Game Studios. The ideal candidate will have great communication and prioritization skills with a clear focus on providing the best possible customer experience. The ability to be self-directed, while still providing excellent service to partners, is critical.
As a Systems Development Engineer, you will be expected to:
• Be a technical representative within AGS for third party titles.
• Code and architecture reviews of second / third party titles.
• Onboarding third party titles with internal services.
• Provide general technical support for third party titles: e.g. load testing, bug fixing, and operational excellence.
• Support integration within AGS for second / third party titles.
• Configuration and ownership of AWS service accounts, monitoring, and alarms.
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Golang, PowerShell, Ruby
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years Experience with tools development
• 4+ years of professional software engineering experience, working on multi-discipline teams
• 3+ years working with Advanced software engineering software, including the ability to write expert-level, maintainable, and robust code in C#, C++, or Java.
• Key contributor to a production service built on AWS
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum.
• 2+ years Appsec experience
• Familiarity with AWS technologies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbxp5-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.