Digital Operations Associate
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Do you enjoy making order out of chaos? Are you looking for a role in a high growth business? Prime Gaming provides free games, in-game content and Twitch benefits to Amazon Prime members. The team launched 4 years ago and is preparing for further growth. Games are a global cultural touchstone that cuts across age, gender and nationality. Games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale, and this role will delve into these communities and help Prime Gaming deliver the best content that is all about the gamers.
Prime Gaming is seeking a Senior Sales Operations to be a key partner within the Content and Operations team. You will be part the team that is focused on acquiring new members and partnering with world class developers from around the gaming ecosystem. The position is based in Seattle and will interact with business leaders and partners globally. You should be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. A proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment is strongly preferred. Our vision is to provide the highest quality support for our internal customers, which in turns helps us make better decisions for all of our customers. Primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Partner with the manager in leading the strategy and execution of metrics/KPI design, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement of workflows used to support Content and Operations team.
• Manage the rhythm of business activities, such as, Weekly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics.
• Analyze business trends and make business recommendations to senior management based on these analyses in a rapid growth and increasingly complex environment.
• Develop routine and ad-hoc analytic reports to senior management regarding business development initiatives, customer segment performance, performance against goals, etc. Ensure reports contribute to business insight and decision-making.
• Develop relationships and processes with business development, program managers, finance, data engineering teams, and other stakeholders to execute operational priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations.
• Must display fine attention to detail - successfully completes tasks requiring deep attention to a high volume of detailed information with the ability to build quality process into job functions.
• Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business.
• Experience using MS Excel, SQL working with large datasets, and Tableau building dashboards.
• 6+ years of relevant experience in sales operations or strategy or analytical roles.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or related fields.
• Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA).
• Experience within a high-growth technology company would be beneficial.
• Experience within the gaming industry.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age