Associate, Production Finance - Nordics
Are you interested in shaping the future of television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Over the last few years we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Jack Ryan, The Boys, Carnival Row.
This Senior Production Executive will oversee and make recommendations on budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots produced in Nordic languages. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. You will also evaluate new production-related products and provide advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including new vendors, archival solutions and new technologies.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee projects in development and production for scripted content.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and internal stakeholders to provide oversight and assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Work with internal teams, including post operations, production finance, business affairs, legal affairs and creative to make reccomendations on budgets and schedules.
• Travel when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets, potential problems and attend other work-related meetings.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio.
• Solid experience as Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent working in the Nordic Film and/or Scripted Series industry.
• Extensive problem-solving ability and knowledge of production of local Nordic content.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
• Excellent organization skills; ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with European production benefit programs, including subsidies, tax credits and grants.
• Experience with local guilds and unions
• Multiple European language proficiency
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice(Opens in a new tab) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81v46-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.