Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content.
Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon is seeking to add a Sr Production Executive to our already awesome team to to support Amazon Studios' original productions, co-productions, and licensed programs in Australia. You will join a high performing, learning-oriented, analytical team, motivated to over-achieve, have fun, and make history. You'll help foster our culture of technical excellence, and entrepreneurial customer obsession.
This role requires excellent organizational skills to manage a number of tasks from setup through wrap of a Production. The Snr Production Executive is a key interface with both internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level.
- Oversee projects in development and production for scripted content.
- Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
- Work with internal teams, including post operations and development, to develop budgets and schedules.
- Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
- Analyze budgets and cost reports.
- Drive projects from beginning to delivery
- Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio.
- 8+ years of experience in physical production of scripted content
- 2+ years of experience managing series for cable or streaming video services
- Experience managing budgets and cost reports for productions on all sizes of productions.
- Experience dealing with high profile talent.
- Experience with local guilds and unions
- Experience working on international productions
About working at Amazon
Our retail team operates out of our fabulous CBD office (conveniently located near many transportation options), and from home (during COVID-19) leveraging technology.
Amazon offers great benefits including a competitive compensation and stock plan. We also look after our people with benefits including: subsidized private health and life insurance, commuter benefits and even an Amazon discount. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For up to date news covering diversity and inclusion, sustainability and community engagement, please visit: https://www.aboutamazon.com.au/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqzew-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.