Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading streaming services today, and we're just getting started. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take the service to new heights.
The Amazon Studios team is chartered to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for bringing popular TV and movies to their customers and introducing distinctive, award-winning originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and ground-breaking, popular shows like The Man in the High Castle, Jack Ryan, and The Boys.
We are looking for a talented Software Development Engineers for the Amazon Studios technology team to support the development tools, systems and platforms that enable content creation. As a SDE, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying software and large-scale solutions for our world-wide customer base.
In this, you will collaborate closely with various studios business teams to influence Amazon Studios overall strategy. You will be encouraged to see the big picture, be innovative, and positively impact millions of customers. This is an evolving business where creativity and drive can make a lasting impact on world-wide consumer entertainment.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Prior experience in building web tools and technologies.
• Prior experience with machine learning, deep learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools and software.
• Prior experience and/or a strong interest in machine learning software systems and big data software systems.
• Prior experience with AWS platform.
• Demonstrate knowledge software engineering best practices throughout the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5jpm-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.