Culver City, CA
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy.
As a Sr. Production Manager for the IMDb TV Content & Programming team, you will oversee the budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. A successful candidate can contribute to hew processes or ideas that build this new department.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee projects in development and production for scripted content.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Work with internal teams, including post operations and development, to develop budgets and schedules.
• Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio.
• 10+ years of experience in physical production of scripted content
• 5+ years of experience managing series for cable or streaming video services
• Experience managing budgets and cost reports for productions
• Experience with local guilds and unions
• Experience working on international productions
• Able to recognize an opportunity or need based on industry expertise.
• Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.