Full Time Job
Senior Post Production Executive, Netherlands Scripted Series, International Scripted Series Post Production
- Full Time
Job DescriptionJob summary
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, El Presidente, Modern Love, El Cid, The Wilds and Invincible. The Worldwide Production & Operations team covers physical production, post production, and localization of series and movies globally.
Amazon Studios is looking for a Senior Post Production Executive to support all Netherlands Original scripted series from our Amsterdam office. This includes maintaining schedules, following up on outstanding deliverables, and organizing assets for delivery to Prime Video. The role will coordinate with third-party vendors on work related to the editing and versioning of assets, ensuring the highest quality standards, tracking expenditures for all production department related work orders, and distributing assets for Public Relations, Marketing, and International Localization needs.
This role will work directly with our Content Licensing and Development teams in London, Los Angeles and Amsterdam and will be the main point of contact in Amsterdam for the Operations teams in London, Los Angeles and Seattle. This role will also be responsible for evaluating new post-related products and providing thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including potential vendors, archival solutions, and new technologies.
Key job responsibilities
• Oversee on-time delivery and on-budget execution for all series projects in development, production, and post production for scripted and unscripted content
• Oversee post-production budgets, bids, and schedules
• Make recommendations and vet series staff and vendors
• Make recommendations for post production services
• Liaise with Scripted Post Production teams around the world
• Coordinate with production and development departments to assess scope and challenges of projects
• Collaborate closely with internal Localization, Mastering, Delivery and Technology teams in preparing scripted series global release
• Engage with Marketing, Public Relations, and Prime Video team members to deliver assets
• Evaluate technical workflows
• Travel as required in support of show planning and execution
• Multiple years experience as Post Producer/Post Executive or the equivalent
• Extensive experience in budgeting, scheduling and technical workflows
• Experience managing relationships with sound, editorial and finishing post facilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Experience in various television and film post production environments
• Experience with scheduling post vendors and creating delivery schedules from the beginning to end of production cycles
• Experience with delivery of assets to studios
• Experience with variety of digital media workflows
• Knowledge of wide array of media asset types
• Experience with international subtitling and dubbing workflows
• Ability to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Organized and with great attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62emn-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.