Senior Post Production Executive, Unscripted
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Modern Love, Ferro, Upload, El Presidente, The Boys, Carnival Row, Truth Seekers, El Cid, and Goliath. The Worldwide Production & Operations team covers physical production, post production, and localization of series and movies globally.
Amazon Studios is seeking a committed and self-motivated Post Production Coordinator for Italian Original Scripted series based in Milan. The role will also provide support for Italy Original Movies as needed. The Post Production Coordinator will be responsible for tracking and facilitating the end-to-end workflows for the Post Production Management team in Italy, Europe and United States.
You will use your attention to detail to manage the cost, quality, and time management on all Italian Scripted projects. You will be responsible for working across multiple territory verticals, and a high level of organizational and innovative thinking will help you to succeed. You will work on multiple large-scale projects at a time and will involve working daily with internal and external partners around the world. We are a quickly growing team with a large slate and seek candidates who are ready to jump in and learn by doing. If you are interested in growing beyond the role through mentorship and training, this could be the team for you.
• Support Post Executives in all department-related and series-related projects, internal and external requests and special team initiatives
• Provide additional support for Italy Original movies when needed
• Support Post Executives in compiling, distributing, and collecting post production documents across multiple territory verticals
• Facilitate communication and set team meetings
• Support Post Executives in managing cuts distribution lists
• Systematize and standardize scripted and unscripted show wrap-out process
• Work towards improving and standardizing post workflows
• Compare bids across shows and update scripted and unscripted post budget templates
• Support Post Executives in organizing assets within the Post Asset Tracker
• Assist with scripted and unscripted post team training and workshops
• Work closely with other Post Coordinators to develop best practices for Post Management Team
• Travel as required in support of Post Executives
• Experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery
• Technical experience on episodic and film workflows
• Experience in production and post production
• Familiarity with the current industry standards
• Conversant in one or more additional European languages
• Fluent in Italian and English both verbally and in writing
• Professional experience in multinational corporations
• Professional experience in multicultural or international settings
• Experience leveraging and improving internal tools
• Experience with Movie Magic Budgeting
• Experience organising events in multiple locations
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Curiosity in learning about various cultures and local markets
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.