Production Coordinator, Scripted
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; Amazon Original hit series made in Germany like BEAT, Bibi & Tina, Deutschland89, Inside Borussia Dortmund, Pastewka, You Are Wanted, the forthcoming drama series Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo and the comedy show LOL: Last One Laughing; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and I Am Your Woman, plus live concerts and live sports including UEFA Champions League football.
Amazon Studios in Europe is seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to support the Amazon Studios Unscripted Production team in Germany. In this position you will be responsible for day to day support across Amazon Studios' original unscripted productions. The Production Coordinator organizes and tracks each show from setup through production and wrap deliverables. The role requires a candidate with a professional manner in interacting with many internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level. This is a growth opportunity for those passionate about physical production and becoming production managers. You will be joining a dynamic team, with an in-depth knowledge of the German unscripted production landscape, where you will support multiple projects in development and production. This position will report to the Production Executive of DE Unscripted Production.
- Aid Unscripted projects in all areas from development to production and post production
- Daily management of trackers, department templates, and production guidelines
- Support the Production Team analyzing budgets and cost reports
- Work with internal departments and production companies on deliverables, payments, insurance, administrative support, production safety, security and tax issues
- Help coordinate teams' needs between internal departments such as creative, marketing, press, business affairs, legal, finance and post production
- Work along with all Amazon Studios' departments to insure delivery of all required assets
- Work with the pool of Amazon Studios' Coordinators to maintain alignment across territories and departments
- Organize and schedule meetings and draft agendas and reports
- Multiple years as a production coordinator at a TV network or in a production company
- Fluent in English and German
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Experience on-set of tv production
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with creating Purchase Orders, Financial Requests, and processing vendor invoices
- Experience with creating and maintaining schedules for various projects
- International production experience desirable
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong customer service and client management skillsets
- Experience with a variety of digital media workflows and post production
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Working knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting
- Web-savvy: familiar with online video environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.