Post Production Coordinator - Scripted - Originals
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to support Amazon Studios' original productions, co-productions, and licensed programs in France. This role requires excellent organizational skills to manage a number of tasks from setup through wrap of a Production. The Production Coordinator is a key interface with both internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level. This is a growth opportunity for those passionate about physical production.
-Facilitate communication with the show level and studio departments (e.g. casting, business affairs, legal, finance, PR/marketing, etc.)
-Compile, distribute, and store production documents (e.g., contracts, call sheets, calendars, reports and schedules) on the studio network
-Update and distribute studio contact lists and ensure that they are managed per studio requirements.
-Assist and facilitate general requests and communication from internal and external stakeholders
-Maintain relationships with vendors show level counterparts
-Manage show set up on Studio platforms as appropriate (e.g., Scenechronize, Box)
-Assist with wrap party and wrap gift approvals
-Some travel as required
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Multiple years experience as a Production Coordinator or experience in an executive/administrative assistant position, or equivalent experience
• Multiple years experience with MS Office Suite
• Fluent in French and English
• Experience prioritizing & handling multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work independently and effectively in an ambiguous environment
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process
• Understanding of major unions, guilds, contractual terms and deal structures in the entertainment industry
• Knowledge of creative, production, post production processes and related workflows
• Knowledge of Scenechronize and Movie Magic Budgeting
• Proactive and able to exercise great judgment, team-oriented philosophy
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.