Amazon Studios is building a transformative Media Engineering and Innovation team. With an artist first approach this team designs, builds and supports the Studios creative-technical post production spaces and systems. As a member of the Media Engineering and Innovation team, you will spend your time as a hands-on engineering and technical leader. You will play a key role in building audio, video and control systems and platforms. This team collaborates with teams at the Studio and across Amazon. Your responsibilities will include application development, industry standards bodies participation and technical standards development and writing. This team supports the systems it builds.
• BS or BA in Computer Science or Engineering or related fields with specialty in multimedia areas
• Expertise and experience with SAN and NAS systems (Stornext, Nexis, Isilon)
• 8+ years of experience with studio or agency post production systems support.
• Experience with video and audio routing systems.
• Knowledge of Avid, Adobe, Autodesk, BlackMagic Design and ColorFront content creation platforms.
• Expertise and experience with media containers, packaging and video transport structures (such as IMF, MXF, QuickTime, SMPTE ST2110, NDI, RTP)
• Knowledge and familiarity with post production frameworks and workflows.
• Experience with editorial and mastering system integration.
• Experience in communicating with, and post production end-user stakeholder teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjv10-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.