Localisation Project Coordinator, Theatrical
London, United Kingdom
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
You will use your attention to detail to manage cost, quality, and time management on all UK Scripted projects. You will be responsible for working across multiple territory verticals, and a high level of organizational and innovative thinking will help you to succeed. You will work on multiple large-scale projects at one time and will involve working daily with internal and external partners around the world. We are a quickly growing team with a large slate and seek candidates who are ready to jump in and learn by doing. If you are interested in growing beyond the role through mentorship and training this could be the team for you.
• Support Post Executives in all department-related and series-related projects, internal and external requests and special team initiatives
• Provide additional support for UK Original movies when needed
• Support Post Executives in compiling, distributing, and collecting post production documents across multiple territory verticals
• Facilitate communication and set team meetings
• Support Post Executives in managing cuts distribution lists
• Systematize and standardize scripted show wrap-out process
• Work towards improving and standardizing post workflows
• Compare bids across shows and update scripted post budget templates
• Assist with scripted post team training and workshops
• Work closely with other Post Coordinators to develop best practices for Post Management Team
• Travel as required in support of Post Executives
• Experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery
• Technical experience on episodic and film workflows
• Experience in production and post production
• Familiarity with the current industry standards
• Conversant in one or more European languages a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience leveraging and improving internal tools
• Experience with Movie Magic Budgeting a plus
• Experience organising events in multiple locations
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This check will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy and procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x6yn-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.