Media Asset Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Amazon Studios is the feature and television development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver Originals content for global Prime customers. Over the past several years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like Transparent, The Man in the High Castle, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan.
The Post Mastering & Media Management team is looking to hire a Post Mastering Ops Manager. They will be responsible for managing content rights and metadata information, mastering, packaging, and delivery of high-profile Amazon Original series and movies to Prime Video's platform. This role takes ownership of Originals content after Post Production teams have accepted delivery of final production masters and coordinates with the Localization team for delivery of all language assets (e.g. timed-text, dubbed audio, and translated metadata).
The team works very closely with various cross-functional teams (Post Management, Localization, Post Technology, Legal, Brand Marketing, Partner Ops, etc.) to ensure on-time delivery and content readiness to launch globally across all platforms.
• Work closely with Amazon Studios Post Management, Localization, Brand Marketing, and Post Vendors to ensure all deliverables meet AS QC guidelines and specifications prior to mastering and delivery to Prime Video
• • Coordinate with Prime Video Partner Ops team on content rights, metadata, and asset delivery to ensure a timely launch
• • Manage and track key deliverables by maintaining project trackers and ensuring milestones and key dates are met
• • Troubleshoot content and report issues back to Post Vendors
• • Collaborate with the Post Technology team to improve existing operational workflows by identifying problem areas and providing smart solutions
• • Learn new platforms as in-house Post Mastering tools expand
• 5+ years of technical experience on episodic and film workflows
• 5+ years of experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery
• BA/BS Required
• Working technical knowledge on episodic & film workflows and various file formats / digital media assets
• Prior experience in production or post production processes and facilities
• Previous background in international content or localization of content a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can clearly articulate and document technical processes
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, tools, workflow, and technology
• Project management experience desired
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Light travel may be required
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy74p3-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.