Unscripted Post Production Coordiantor
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
Amazon Studios Brasil is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Development Coordinator to support the UNSCRIPTED content team in Brazil.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the group or other related groups.
The candidate will also have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organization skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
The position is located in Rio de Janeiro and reports into the Head of Brazil Originals. Key responsibilities include:
Organize meetings and events.
Act as a liaison to other Amazon Studios departments.
Evaluate the quality of scripts and offer creative feedback.
Track writers and directors.
Create weekly development and strategy reports and documents.
• Unscripted series development experience and/or production
• Experience working at either a studio or cable/premium television network
• Knowledge of the television and media industry
• Network of writers, producers and artists in the region
• Fluent in Portuguese and English
• Self-motivated, passionate and able to work well in a team and alone
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment with a high volume workload
• Strong writing and excellent communication skills
• Positive, proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment.
• Creative problem-solver and team player
• Bachelor's degree