Amazon seeks a highly effective Senior Finance Manager to be a key partner with the Amazon Game Studio teams. This is a very exciting time as we redefine the game space. This position will play a key role in working with senior business leaders in managing and defining the long term direction of this business as we innovate in the gaming space. The primary emphasis of the role will be to partner with our Business Development and Corporate Development teams to source, analyze, and execute strategic acquisitions and partnerships. The person will help define, articulate, and execute our long-term gaming content strategy with senior leadership.
This role will be part of broader Global Media & Entertainment Finance team in which you will be surrounded by people that are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven. To support this quickly growing business, you must be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for analytics and accountability, setting high standards, and razor-sharp accuracy. You must have the ability to structure problems, perform analysis, and present to senior executives. Supporting business partners at Amazon requires the ability to dissent, while building trust with your business partners.
• Serve as the key finance partner working directly with Corporate Development and Business Development
• Partner to evaluate and provide recommendations for inorganic initiatives (Publishing, M&A, etc.)
• Use highly developed business acumen to evaluate strategic opportunities sourced by Corp Dev and Biz Dev teams
• Influence business decisions by effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis and modeling, and presentation of options and alternatives
• Conduct ad-hoc (e.g. life-time-value, valuation) analysis to support business development activities and new products planning
• Manage the financial planning and analysis effort and forecast various metrics for financial risks and opportunities
• Partner with Legal to evaluate deal terms for pending and future agreements
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 12+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 15 years of finance experience, OR master's degree and 12 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Long-term strategic planning experience
• People and/or Project management experience
• Contract review/evaluation
• M&A transaction / Strategic Partnership experience
• MBA or advanced degree
• Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
• Understanding of SQL reporting and queries
• Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to work with senior business partners in a fast moving business
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, professional demeanor
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3knx5-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.