Administrative Assistant - Corporate Communications
Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios is seeking a dedicated, self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the Head of Local Originals in Culver City, California.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex scheduling, calendar management and detailed global travel itineraries. The position will report to the VP, Local Originals and will also support various functions of the global Local Originals team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and global scheduling needs.
This is an incredible opportunity if you have a passion for global content and an interest in working in a true startup environment. Job responsibilities include:
• Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
• • Manage domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses
• • All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, purchase orders
• • Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• • Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the ideal candidate's background and qualifications
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• BA/BS Degree
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
• Impeccable attention to detail
• High levels of integrity and discretion
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as senior management, peers and outside vendors
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Excellent Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
• Sense of humor and ability to work while having fun in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to maintain composure and task switch efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Entertainment industry experience
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communications skills
• Strong motivation and ability to take initiative with little direction
• Familiarity with the entertainment industry
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.