Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
We are seeking a dedicated and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the Director of European Originals for Amazon Studios and the Director of PR for Prime Video EMEA. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant in the media and entertainment industry looking for a new challenge. This role will look after two incredibly busy directors in an exciting area of the business, and will give you the opportunity to work with the fast moving and highly experienced Amazon Original content production and PR teams.
The role requires strong organizational skills with the ability to complete multiple tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, as well as react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround. You will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to make smart and timely decisions, while maintaining a broader awareness of the organization and business priorities. The Executive Assistant will need to build effective working relationships inside and outside of the organization.
• Management of complex and heavy calendars for two executives which need to be constantly maintained and monitored.
• Inbox management (maintaining, deleting junk mail, forwarding on submissions, responding to meeting requests, flagging important and crucial emails, flagging emails from talent and VIP's in the industry).
• Manage complex and frequent domestic and international travel
• Manage expense report coordination and submission
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites and team social events)
• Organise external events with clients when necessary
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Act as a liaison for direct reports
• Attend meetings in your executive's place where needed if they are unable to.
• Act as a point of contact for external contacts in the industry and manage relationships there where necessary.
• Assist with team recruitment when needed and help contribute to launch plans, onboarding and technical logistics.
• Keep track of key Amazon meeting checkpoints throughout the year and organise with the other Prime Video and Studios assistants accordingly
• Keep track of all external requests related to domestic and international panel talks, interviews and appearances (Edinburgh Festival, C21, MIPCOM etc) and organise the logistics around this (accommodation if needed, additional meetings, travel, panel details, liaison and assistance with PR around this)
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization.
• Ad-hoc team assistance with the Originals and PR teams.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
• Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management levels
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
• Project management experience
• High levels of integrity and discretion
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Highly organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision and with a variety of different people across multiple departments.
• Be digitally savvy
• Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.