Coordinator, Executive Search International
London, United Kingdom
We're seeking a dedicated, self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the Prime Video content leadership in London.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across global teams. The Executive Assistant role will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization to manage diaries, travel, expenses and coordination. You will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, composure and a good sense of humor.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. You will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. You will be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
• Manage domestic and international travel
• Manage expense report coordination and submission
• Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Act as a liaison for direct reports
• Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
• Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
• Document writing, editing, and readiness
• Plan morale and team building traditions and activities to engender a strong organizational and team culture. Have fun at work and help others do the same!
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Prior Professional experience
• Experience working in the film/TV industry and/or interest in script reading/evaluation
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
• Experience providing executive support assistance at Senior management levels
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ymn8-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.