Executive Admin Assistant
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; Latin American produced hit Amazon Original series Like LOLMX, Un Extraño Enemigo, El Juego de las Llaves, El Presidente, La Juaria, Pan y Circo, movies like Mindy Kaling's Late Night, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
We are currently seeking an experienced Creative Coordinator to help our Latin America unscripted department. You will use your excellent communication and written skills to respond to situations and events that require quick action or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve interesting and complex problems that affect the teams you will be working with.
• Administrative support for multiple executives (scheduling, travel arrangements, phones, research)
• Assist in managing the project submission process and upkeep of submission logs
• Development tracking as well as providing notes on submitted pitches, treatments, and episodes
• Assist with the management of development, production, and post-production logistics
• Coordination with other internal departments such as marketing, press, business affairs, legal, and production
• Participate in the planning of special events when requested
• 2+ years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company or 1+ year experience as a creative executive
• Experience assessing industry talent and trends
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of Unscripted Television Development experience, preferably at a network, studio, management company or agency
• Experience with series development and production
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and SharePoint
• Preferred Qualifications
• Interest in all forms of unscripted television as well as pop-culture and emerging trends
• Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Creative problem-solver
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Awareness of producers, production companies, agents, and other industry players
• Web-savvy: familiar with online video environment
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.