We are currently seeking an experienced Creative Coordinator to work with our series team. Teams will need your support on a range of projects, such as, getting a second set of eyes on a script, sourcing global talent options, syncing productions, finding US-based writers and editors to consult, evaluating scripted pitches, etc. The role will also provide lots of coverage and feedback to creatives as we evaluate opportunities to expand. You will use your excellent organizational skills to respond to situations and events that require quick action or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve interesting and complex problems that affect the teams you will be working with.
• Provide notes on scripts, and cuts on a wide array of shows.
• Evaluate the quality of scripts and delete offer creative feedback.
• Facilitate weekly meetings, including updating agendas.
• Act as a liaison to other Amazon Studios department.
• Track writers and directors.
• Sourcing and support of creative projects.
• Help create and maintain series processes, including weekly series reports and competitive reports.
• 2+ years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company or 1+ year experience as a creative executive
• Experience assessing industry talent and trends
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Previous experience working as a story analyst, story editor, or in film development a plus.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Creative problem-solver.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent story skills.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93xw9-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.