Associate, Contract Administration
Culver City, CA
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Sacha Baron Cohen's, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are seeking an experienced contract administrator with a passion for high-quality movies and television who wants to help a busy business affairs team continue to grow and evolve. The successful candidate will ideally have a good working knowledge of deal making in the entertainment industry; prior experience working for an entertainment agency, studio or organization; possess the ability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and collaborate effectively with our internal teams. The candidate will also have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. A high level of competence, integrity and discretion in handling highly confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key. This position is located in Culver City, California.
• 4 year college degree or equivalent industry specific experience
• 2+ years work experience in a relevant role within the Film/TV/Entertainment production industry
• Experience working cross-functionally with Finance and Production teams
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• The ability to interact effectively and professionally with Amazon executives at all levels, as well as outside producers, agents and creative partners, is required.
• Knowledge and interest in the industry landscape, including producers, production companies, agents and other entertainment entities
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and SharePoint
• High attention to detail, excellent time management, and organizational skills
• Positive can-do attitude with initiative and follow through
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.