Amazon Music's Artist Marketing team amplifies artist participation and advocacy across joint marketing projects for Amazon Music. We partner with priority artists on high-visibility and cultural impactful initiatives, connecting artists, fans and Amazon Music in exciting ways. To complete our team, we are looking for an experienced, creative, analytical and results-oriented Sr. Content Marketing Manager, Europe. The role will be responsible for marketing Amazon Music's exclusive content to our target audiences, using the right messaging and the right channels to maximize engagement on and off platform. You will work closely with content creators and marketing managers across Europe to develop and deliver Content Marketing plans for our highest priority bespoke campaigns, as well as regular content projects with the right mix of owned, earned and paid media at scale. You will create and implement best practices (playbooks) on reaching and engaging the target audiences via the right platforms, with specific targeting and most suitable creative assets. This role will work with multiple teams across Amazon and Amazon Music influencing how we best market our various content releases and priority campaigns.
We are seeking an experienced leader with a proven track record developing and delivering best in class content marketing and paid media campaigns for entertainment content, mobilizing cross-functional and cross-country teams, planning and delivering results, with a drive for testing, learning and making insight- and data-driven decisions. If you possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction - this role could be for you! You will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for Amazon Music.
Please note this role can be based in the UK (London) or Germany (Munich or Berlin).
Key job responsibilities
• Drive reach and engagement for Amazon Music's exclusive content originating across Europe (initial focus UK and Germany)
• Develop, deliver and evolve marketing strategy for different content types (initial focus Editorial, Amazon Music Originals and Livestreaming formats)
• Set and deliver on goals for bespoke projects as well as always on, evergreen campaigns
• Manage creative asset production, distribution strategy, owned and paid media, messaging, channel mix and community
• Build and manage external support network of audience- and channel experts for Europe, incl. identifying roster of relevant agencies
• Establish relationships with senior level Amazon stakeholders and internal/external partners
• Provide insights, measure success and evolve strategy based on data analytics, key metrics and business trend
• Relevant and professional working experience, preferably in music or other entertainment focused brands
• Proven success and expert knowledge in marketing entertainment content via Paid Media and other channels (OLV, digital, social, O&O, etc.) driving traffic and engagement
• Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining senior level contacts
• Proficient oral and written communication skills (English)
• Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
• Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment
• Ability to absorb and use data to drive fast accurate decisions for the customer
• Experience of operating and collaborating in a cross-functional matrixed global organization
• Active network of relevant partners and distribution outlets for marketing entertainment content
• Ability to think and lead in a high-energy, fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• Technical aptitude and agility to manage web-based tools
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6255j-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.