Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions! Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock more than 75 million songs and thousands of curated playlists, podcasts and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. We now offer a wide selection of podcasts at no additional cost and Amazon's Wondery premium podcast studio is behind 7 of the Top 10 New Shows of 2021! We've gained critical acclaim and commercial success for our immersive approach to sonic, emotionally driven storytelling! Engaging with music and culture has never been more natural, simple, and fun.
Come innovate with Amazon Music!
There is a new opening in the EU/ ANZ Brand & Social Marketing team within Amazon Music for a driven and dynamic Social Media Manager for Podcasts!
Do you have a passion for podcasts, and audio entertainment? In this role you would have the opportunity to lead planning, development, execution, and optimization for high priority Podcasts on social channels. You would be collaborating with internal teams including Podcast, Creative, PR, and Brand Marketing across the region - as well as working with our global marketing and Wondery teams! In this role, you would also take lead on partnerships with external creative agencies, influencers, content creators, and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube.
Key job responsibilities
• You will work closely together with the social media agency to develop the social media strategy for Podcasts promotion across EU/ ANZ locales
• You will champion social-first ideas and execute activations, events and strategies to drive awareness and listenership for Podcasts
• You will manage the evergreen content creation, publishing and paid media strategy for Podcast content across all EU/ ANZ social media handles
• Continuously ideate and innovate to find new and exciting ways to engage social audiences to drive awareness, conversation and affinity for Amazon Music brand and its exclusive content and product innovations. Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space.
• 4+ years progressive social media experience in an agency or in-house setting developing social brand channels.
• 2+ years hands on experience with reporting and analysis for social channels and social efforts.
• 2+ years hands on experience developing editorial, copywriting, and/or social media content.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization-technical, business, creative, and executive.
• Background or passion for the entertainment industry, especially Music and Podcasts.
• Capable of multi-tasking and handling complex projects at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers.
• Expertise in paid amplification and boosting of social content.
• Collaborative and growth mindset.
• Experience working with influencers and/or social content creators (e.g., YouTube, TikTok).
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
• Demonstrated experience with Sprinklr publishing and reporting or Facebook Business Manager Insights or Social Listening tools.
• Proven competency and knowledge of social platforms, tools, and performance tracking.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb54v6-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.