Mexico City, CDM
The Amazon Music Data Quality Operations team is looking for a Programmer Analyst that will provide Data Quality (DQ) engineering support activities like DQ ticket triage, routing, and labeling, issue investigation and analysis, issue classification and adherence to SOPs, SOP and runbook updates, issue summaries, and monthly Music wide DQ status reporting in the DQ Program. This team will also create or propose additional activities, tooling, and automation systems for ticket management, issue triage, and data quality analysis. Lastly, this team will take up data backfills and data pipeline reruns when data quality issues have been discovered and data needs to be fixed.
• Strong knowledge of programming, Operating System and Data structures concepts preferred
• Experience in database architecture and perform SQL queries.
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve productivity and develop defect reduction strategies using automation or creative processes.
• Ability to understand technical specifications, distributed systems architecture and ability to deep dive on service/application logs.
• B.E. in Computer Science or a related field.
• Experience in Scala, Spark, or EMR.
• Proven track record in working on enterprise level large scale n-tier applications
• Demonstrated experience in Perl, Python or shell scripts, a sound understanding of web technologies.
• Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
• Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
• Experience implementing production operations management and monitoring tools.
• Knowledge of AWS products and technologies.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82x6k-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.
Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs, podcast episodes, and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs at no additional cost to their membership. Listeners can also enjoy the premium subscription service, Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 75 million songs and the latest new releases. Amazon Music Unlimited customers also now have access to the highest-quality listening experience available, with more than 75 million songs available in High Definition (HD), more than 7 million songs in Ultra HD, and a growing catalog of spatial audio. Customers also have free access to an ad-supported selection of top playlists and stations on Amazon Music. All Amazon Music tiers now offer a wide selection of podcasts at no additional cost, and live streaming in partnership with Twitch. Engaging with music and culture has never been more natural, simple, and fun. For more information, visit amazonmusic.com or download the Amazon Music app.