About Amazon Music
You will work across multiple teams both inside and outside EU/ANZ, representing the voice of our must-win customers, ensuring all parts of the Amazon Music organization are equally obsessed over delighting those customers and that we are on track to deliver the initiatives included in our strategy. We need you to use your broad business and marketing experience, strategic understanding and analytical ability to prioritize resources across the brand marketing organization. Your ability to earn trust and your clarity of vision and communication, in both writing and speaking, will help keep to the team on track to deliver against ambitious goals as well as to give confidence to our global stakeholders. This is an individual contributor role.
Key job responsibilities
• You will develop holistic strategies for our must-win audiences that encompass core brand strategy, content programming improvements and marketing strategy. These strategies will cover specific team and budget resource allocation, initiative ownership and reporting processes, and business objective setting. You will also drive alignment to this plan across marketing, content and finance teams, as well as relevant global stakeholders
• You will own brand perception and business performance metrics, reporting progress against goals within our monthly and quarterly business review processes, applying an overarching view of the business and its critical inputs to provide a clear perspective on the state of the business brand to local and global stakeholders
• Working with the owners of strategic initiatives to ensure that they are on track to deliver, that they have the support they need, leading the resolution of any resourcing issues, and that there is transparency around the performance of each initiative
• You will work closely with your counterparts in other countries to share best practice on strategy and process
• Experience across Brand Strategy, Business Consulting, Strategic Planning or similar, within agency or inhouse environments
• Direct ownership of commercial or marketing performance reporting to senior executives
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external teams to deliver complex projects
• Fluency in spoken English, ability to write clearly and concisely
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics or similar
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
• Background in managing and applying learnings from consumer research projects
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn3k13-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.