Amazon is all-in on games, and our mission is to be the most customer-obsessed company in the industry. At Amazon Games, we're creating compelling games like New World, Blue Protocol, Lost Ark, as well as other unannounced projects.
Amazon Games is looking for a talented and driven Live Producer to join the games publishing team. Are you passionate about advocating for the best customer experience through collaborative partnerships with various business teams? Do you thrive in a fast-moving culture where customer obsession and the ability to think on your feet are highly valued?
In this role, you will work on complex, multi-disciplinary game projects and collaborate with external development partners and internal production teams to oversee live testing, and pre-release preparations, as well as all post-launch publishing efforts. This includes building schedules, organising releases, processing data, identifying risks and clearly communicating status to stakeholders. Your projects will often span multiple offices, time zones, and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
Key job responsibilities
• Contribute to and execute product's publishing plan for multiplayer games.
• Manage the release process of the product across multiple environments and collaborate with stakeholders for its coordination.
• Partner with multiple teams including QA, community, customer support, marketing, localization, live operation, BI, and external teams to contribute to project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables.
• Monitor the live game and be on the front line of on-call support to coordinate solutions for internal and external services.
• Organize available data and feedback to improve product performance.
• Proactively mitigate risks and help reduce a product's exposure to classic failure modes (e.g., requirements not sufficiently understood, ineffective cross-team collaboration, insufficient testing).
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Experience in Games Industry (supporting title Development, Release, or Live Ops)
Shipped minimum two AA/AAA live games as a service with frequent updates and ongoing maintenance.
Shipped minimum two AA/AAA titles in product/project management or game design/publishing role.
Knowledge of game industry trends and passion for games.
Familiarity with best practices of publishing large scale PC and console titles.
Experience working with second party partners.
Experience with data/analytics and using data to make decisions.
Ability to work cross-functionally and influence decisions by using data across a variety of signals to build convincing arguments that address the needs of stakeholders.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj44z2-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.