At Amazon Games, we aspire to be the most player and developer-obsessed company in gaming. We have one of the most exciting roadmaps in the industry and are actively developing and publishing a portfolio of original IP and high-ambition games we hope players love and play for years to come. We create compelling platforms for everyone who loves games, as well as for game developers looking to reach a global audience. We think big, are customer obsessed, and build our games and products with a relentless focus on quality.
Our initiatives include game development, publishing, marketing, and live operations across multiple games. In addition to releasing New World, an MMO set on a supernatural continent in the Age of Exploration, and publishing Lost Ark, from acclaimed studio Smilegate RPG, we are working on new IPs from our studios and teams in the US, Canada, and Europe, along with other projects in varying stages of development.
Amazon games are looking for a Community Manager with a passion for connecting the people who play video games with the people who make them.
Key job responsibilities
* Building a deep working knowledge of our game and the features, systems, and content it includes
* Building and maintaining a world class feedback loop between the people playing the game and the people making the game
* Delivering Qualitative and Quantitative reporting
* Working with stakeholders and leadership to deliver valuable customer and business insights
* Partnering with the Game Developers to influence product change and future plans
* Participate in key design and product change discussions, leveraging a deep working understanding of player perspective and a product/gameplay expertise
* Contributing to Developer Diaries, Blog Posts, Dev Interviews, Video Scripts, and website articles
* Foster a positive, constructive, and communicative community of players that feel heard and appreciated
* Growing the core community in size and activity
* Facilitating vibrant, meaningful, and authentic two-way conversation with our community
* Acting as the voice of the Game Team on our official channels
* Champions diversity, creates safe spaces for players and seeks different perspectives
* Professional experience in games community management
* Experience managing agencies
* Experience working with different time zones, languages, and cultures
* Excellent communication skills
* Passion for games and the player experience
* Ability to travel internationally
* Live event management
* Cross-platform experience
* Experience working on Games as a Service (GaaS)
* Degree-level qualification or equivalent in either video games, marketing, or business
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3bo5x-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.