WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Manager, Global Social Media Marketing for the Strat Mkt and Partnership – CN department.
Adult Swim is seeking a dynamic leader and best in class social media thinker for the role of Sr. Manager of Global Social Media Marketing. This is an incredible opportunity for a confident leader to come in and work on an iconic brand and fuel its future growth.
The Sr. Manager of Global Social Media Marketing at Adult Swim oversees the complete social media platform strategy and execution for the brand. In partnership with Social Creative counterparts, The Sr. Manager will build and lead a team of social media professionals to manage Adult Swim & series' presence across all relevant social platforms and YouTube.
The ideal candidate will know social platforms inside and out and have a love of the Adult Swim brand and series.
• Lead the social platform strategy & management for AS brand and series handles & YouTube channels
• Partner with Social Creative leads on content planning & ideation and help manage external creative agencies.
• This role is ultimately responsibility for maintaining social content calendar
• Work closely with internal and external analytics teams to learn and adjust plans based on actionable conclusions
• Work with international counterparts on the global expression of the AS and series brands on social platforms & YouTube
• Partner with consumer marketing and paid media colleagues on all social paid media
• Partner with consumer marketing colleagues to develop & execute series/season launch campaigns and their expression on social platforms.
• Serve as a key partner to Franchise, Sales, Synergy, Partnerships, Consumer Products, etc. teams to advise & oversee how AS social can support broader initiatives.
• Serve as a hub of communication for the team, routinely sharing social insights, strategies and tactics throughout the organization.
• Develop and nurture relationships with platform partners
• Manage agencies and external partners as needed
• 6+ years of experience in marketing and social media
• A strong work ethic
• Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Experience working with multiple partners to achieve strategic goals
• A great attitude and the ability to be a self starter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y4me-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.