WarnerMedia seeks a Production Assistant for the Adult Swim/KYAC Production Group
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Production Assistant who has a base knowledge of Adult Swim and Toonami programming.
• Entry level position assisting any area of production (broadcast/on-air, digital and social), from pre-production through post-production.
• Implements administrative and routine production tasks to support the team such as assiting with the music library, VO booking and tracking, obtaining and logging footage or assets, transcriptions, QC and promo delivery and researching and fact checking.
• Facilitate and track requests for VP of Production and Project Managers needs such as production calendars, travel, scheduling, contract execution and weekly deliverables.
• General Toonami assistance including QC, archiving and prepping scripts.
• General department assistance.
• 0-2 years' experience, College Degree Preferred
• Ability to take direction and follow through
• Attention to detail and organized
• Passion and understanding of Adult Swim and young adult entertainment, emerging media and culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w851-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.