The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
The Social Media & Brand Coordinator will support the day to day running of Adult Swim's services and social channels across EMEA. You'll work across content and brand management alongside briefing and management of digital/social channels to ensure a smooth coordination of all tasks and projects relating to Content, Content Operations, social media and project management. Proving a central function support across EMEA while also working directly with HBO Max teams (20+ countries) and third-party services including Channel 4 (UK) and Vodafone (Germany). This role will be key to the successful management or existing and new markets, and to growing fan engagement via digital and social channels while managing internal relationships within house creative departments and external localisation agencies.
• Establish and manage a network of relevant relationships across Warner Media including US (Content Ops, Marketing and Asset Delivery teams), WB Home Entertainment team and local brand teams to ensure successful flow of information
• Drive promotional opportunities with partner and HBO services via collaboration with relevant teams.
• Manage content pipeline for EMEA, ensuring local market premiere date information is up to date. Working with US, Central and local operations and programming teams to ensure smooth flow of assets and troubleshoot issues as they arise and ahead of time.
• Leading weekly meetings with internal stakeholders across WM EMEA and bi-weekly meetings with the US
• Drive best in class social media presence and strategy that engages local fans via Adult Swim branded YouTube and social channels in the UK and Germany by briefing content that will resonate with fans and successful manage a portfolio of channels including relevant localisation.
• Work to grow Adult swim brand awareness and affinity via partnerships with like-minded partners/brands.
• Brief in house and external agencies, day to day management of creative projects with relevant stakeholders from ideation to completion, manage metadata localisation with third parties
• Manage new series launches and ad hoc projects when required
• Demonstrable track record of managing websites, YouTube and social channels
• Experience of project management, briefing creative work and projects
• Passionate about media and Adult Swim content
• Highly organised, attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
• Experience of running paid media campaigns
• Background working across multiple EMEA markets preferable
• Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop
• Ability to speak another European language preferable (ideally German)
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences
and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwe892-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.