Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across F ranchise product management, corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As World of Warcraft Senior Brand Manager , you will craft & drive go-to-market strategies aimed at maximizing the success of your franchise in E MEA .
In a company that serves and engages millions of players across EMEA, you will contribute to building the most advanced data-driven and player-centric marketing practices, and to reinventing communication with players by extending their epic entertainment experience with us beyond our games.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Drive the overall planning and execution of the franchise publishing plan in partnership with the rest of the go-to-market
• Initiate , develop and oversee key publishing activities for the brand w hile coordinating and consulting on them with various involved stakeholders (E MEA management, HQ, etc.).
• Manage franchise live operations , publishing calendars and budget tracking for the brand . Facilitate and streamline processes established in coordination with global development teams.
• Act as primary contact for cross functional & development teams regarding franchise day-to-day operations, publishing tactics & business updates.
• Develop and promote a deep understanding of the ecosystem of your franchise (gameplay, business, community, etc.) in the specific context of EMEA market s , with multiple countries, languages, currencies.
• W ork closely with community teams to include player feedback in the establishment of our publishing plans, making sure they resonate positively with our fans and dedicated influencers.
• Contribute to the definition of the business model in EMEA (pricing, languages, etc.) across PC, console, and mobile.
• Generate and follow up on business reporting (in partnership with business intelligence and finance) related to monetization, in-game metrics and franchise engagement .
• Support Battle.net and HQ game team s in facilitation of production schedules and ensure that projects are completed successfully in the region such as specific business models, pricing updates, ratings and re gulations. Ensure these topics are coordinated with regional support teams (customer service, QA, localization, IT, legal)
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field .
• Minimum of 10 years of consumer marketing/brand management experience within gaming-, internet-, technology-, advertising-, or consumer products-related industries, with experience and knowledge of European game markets .
• Solution oriented a nd c reative ''think outside the box'' mind-set, and ability to turn business insights into actionable integrated marketing campaigns and maximize go-to-market impact .
• Solid experience in the use of consumer insight (business intelligence, market research) and applying it to developing brand/product strategies and innovative campaigns .
• Comfortable multitasking with project management and go-to-market program management experience .
• Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills .
• Passion for gaming, marketing and creativity a must.
About Activision Blizzard
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming.
Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating differences is at the core of our culture and ensures we can create games for players of diverse backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an extraordinary track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and how we connect and engage the world through epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color , religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5km87-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.