Jr. Production Finance Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Due to Covid-19, this role will initially be working from home until the offices re-open
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain..
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties*:
• Prepare and file VAT returns, MOSS returns, other VAT on e-service returns (non-EU), Intrastat declarations and EC Sales Listings for entities of the Activision Blizzard King group.
• Assist with new DST rules and returns
• Support and assist with overseas VAT refund claims
• Assist with the coordination of the VAT account reconciliation and ensure that all VAT accounts to the General Ledger are reconciled
• Observe filing deadlines and payment due dates
• Provide indirect tax payment forecasting and tracking
• Assist with improving and further professionalizing compliance processes and procedures
• Assist Accounting and Operations colleagues with day to day VAT related questions
• Bachelor degree in Accounting minimum
• Understanding of VAT compliance and some VAT knowledge
• Knowledge of and experience in Spanish SII is desirable.
• Basic understanding of DST
• Experience of Avalara would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Oracle R12 and OBIEE is an advantage
• Good computer skills, especially Excel
• Fluency in English language is a must
• Enthusiastic team player, stress resistant with the ability to balance multiple priorities while working on tight deadlines
• Flexible and willing to work in a multicultural environment
• Strong organizational and accuracy skills, eye for detail, proactivity and anticipation skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to adapt to changes quickly
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.