Senior Producer, Mobile Live Ops
Santa Monica, CA
As a User Acquisition Manager for our Mobile team, you will get to shape our marketing efforts through a mix of data analysis and campaign management. The Mobile User Acquisition team at Activision commands a multimillion dollar budget and is responsible for growing the company's user base across its budding portfolio of mobile games. The group we're assembling is strategically vital to our mission of bringing our world-class IP onto mobile phones, and we're looking for rockstars who are equally comfortable with marketing as they are with analytics. The User Acquisition Manager is a mid-level role that assists the User Acquisition team through a combination of campaign management and analysis.
• Own strategy and execution paid media for Call of Duty Mobile
• Partner with Mobile Analytics and Data Science to define KPIs that align with business objectives and help drive optimization
• Conduct deep-dive analysis (e.g. cohort performance, channel analysis, creative review, etc.)
• Source new channels and opportunities for the continued growth of Call of Duty Mobile
• Help define toolsets and perform build/buy/partner analysis around tech & tools to drive efficiency in paid media performance
• Manage complex A/B testing for localization, creative, geos, content, CTAs, etc., to maximize acquisition activities and ROI
• Partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure acquisition strategy is executed upon
• 3+ years experience managing paid media campaigns for down funnel KPIs
• A balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
• Preferably experience in driving growth specifically for mobile
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.