Senior Python Developer - Game Storage
Job Title:UI Software Developer
UI Software Developer
Summary of Role
Demonware is seeking a talented and motivated UI software developer to help deliver a high quality, innovative internal web application. You will be working with technologies such as React and platforms like Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS/GCP, to deliver an amazing user experience for our internal customers.
Primary job responsibilities
• Work with the product owner and UX designer to research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes.
• Build reusable React components with modular CSS, manage data on the client with Redux, and test everything with Jest.
• Work with the development teams to gather information about system APIs and help shape the data that is available for UI consumption.
• Liaise with Game Studio customers on requirements and solutions
• Refactor and improve our existing codebase & applications.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent subject)
• 2-4 years Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers.
• Experience building user interfaces with React frameworks.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and scrum
• Experience with git source code control, code review tools, etc.
• Strong automated testing skills, and a solid understanding of continuous integration practices
• Awareness of container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
Nice to have
• Experience with Python and delivering code in a controlled environment and adhering to appropriate configuration management process
• Experience with Django
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.