Sr. Tech. Project Manager
Come join us and be part of the team who are responsible for localizing some of the biggest video game titles in the industry!! We are currently looking for a Turkish Language Specialist to join our team based in Dublin, Ireland for a 12-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the localisation of assigned marketing, player support content and game assets from planning through to delivery.
You will be responsible for:
• Translate / Transcreate / Proofread a variety of marketing, product support, social media, website, blog and other player focussed content.
• Work with the internal Project Management team and local Brand Marketing to develop and implement plans which will deliver quality in the localised content.
• Build relationships with external localisation agencies ensuring they fully understand the quality of localisation required and provide continuous support to the localisation agencies including answering queries, providing required info on style etc upfront.
• Partner with local Brand marketing to continually develop and enhance content style, aligning with local market trends.
• Communicate in a clear and timely fashion any risks, which could impact the delivery~budget~quality of the content. Put corrective measures in place where possible.
• Collaborate on the creation and maintenance the game glossary and style guide
• Support as requested the Translation / Proofreading of audio scripts, in game text and other game related documents from English to Turkish.
• Support as requested game audio casting, as well as audio file review for French.
• Support the bugfixing of game as required
• Play the game during development to develop an understanding of the game to ensure proper context for delivering creative translations.
• An understanding of local and market cultural sensitivities would be an advantage
Candidates need to have;
• A minimum of 1 years previous experience as a Turkish Translator within the video game industry.
• Excellent creative writing skills and ability in Turkish
• Minimum of 12 months' previous experience internationalisation~localisation process for the Turkish language
• Experience working with translation tools is an advantage
• Have a ''can do will do'' attitude
• Excellent standard of English – both written and spoken
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Our global headquarters is in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines. Our localization team is based in Dublin, Ireland. Dublin is a vibrant multicultural city offering a warm welcome and access to a wide variety of cultures, people and opportunities!
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.