Contract Term: Full term employment
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Based in Soho, the cultural heart of London's West End with a vast array of classic record shop and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join the commercial team in EMEA!
In this position you will drive trade marketing campaigns in EMEA territories. Working cross functionally within Activision Blizzard and in partnership with our three key distributors, Centresoft, Koch and 4side, you will support the development, implementation and review of our key titles in online and store retail outlets.
In a company that serves and engages millions of players across EMEA, you will contribute to building the most sophisticated data-driven and player-centric marketing practices, and you'll support in reinventing communication with players by extending their epic entertainment experience with us beyond our games.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Lead on developing and implementing strategic trade plans in EMEA, including keeping within a budget.
• Lead commercial discussions with agencies who create and build trade marketing assets including developing and approving general and custom brand assets
• Produce presentations/ decks on retail executions as well as analysis of campaign efficiency
• Working cross-functionally with our Brand Partnerships team to deliver co-marketing trade campaigns
• Actively seek out new digital and retail opportunities to improve our player experience
• Influencing key internal partners
• Digital at retail project management
• Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent
• Experience in executing multichannel physical retail trade marketing campaigns, including experience with Amazon and AMG
• Able to give examples of project implementations.
Knowledge & Skills
• Trade marketing experience with national retailers
• Experience of working in a matrix organization
• Effective time management and prioritization skills needed
• Strong attention to detail and a completer/ finisher skill base
• Data driven with a keen eye and ability to turn data into insight. Working with many different data points and reporting requirements
• Previous knowledge of the gaming or entertainment industry, either gained through previous work experience or through experiencing ours and other gaming products from a player perspective is a bonus.
• Shown experience of being a self-starter. Due to the multifaceted nature of this role it's important that the right candidate can demonstrate they work on their own initiative
• Ability to work across an organisation. This role is not for someone who likes hard lines and will be important that this individual is able to play a cross team role
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience happiness, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating diversity is at the core of our culture and ensures we can build games for players of a diverse group of backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an outstanding track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Our enduring franchises are some of the world's most popular, including Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, Pet Rescue™ and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company to support corporate social responsibility initiatives that are directly tied to our franchises. As an example, our Call of Duty Endowment has helped find employment for over 80,000 veterans.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbpbp-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.