Activision Blizzard has been writing video game history since 1979. Our portfolio, developed by our incredibly talented teams, includes some of the strongest franchises in all of entertainment (including Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Candy Crush). Our entertainment network has more than 500 million monthly active users in over 200 countries, and we're continuing to expand our capabilities across new platforms, genres, audiences and geographies.
Through our six key operating units; Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital Entertainment, Activision Blizzard Studios and Media Networks, and Activision Blizzard Media (advertising) Activision Blizzard is combining video games on console, PC and mobile, together with eSports and TV & film, as we continue to be one of the most influential and successful interactive entertainment companies in the world.
Our road to victory begins with Talent! Click to explore what it's like to work at one of the world's leading entertainment companies: careers.activisionblizzard.com/
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
• Lead and champion the use of analytics, automation and continuous monitoring within the Internal Audit function.
• Leverage Galvanize HighBond software to deliver high impact analytics and automate testing.
• Understand and analyse large data sets to generate insight and identify potential exceptions.
• Lead and perform IT SOX testing, IT operational audits and integrated audits.
• Draft high-quality, impactful audit reports.
• Track and follow-up on the implementation of management's action plans to address identified control gaps.
• Communicate/engage regularly with IT Audit/Technology community to thoroughly understand current IT Audit/Technology developments and risks, and anticipate changes arising from both internal and external factors.
• Proactively identify IT risks and process improvement opportunities.
• Positively support knowledge sharing and thought leadership within Internal Audit, and with external networks, to capture value from best practice opportunities.
• Build a strong network and relationships with business and technology stakeholders.
• Work with process owners as a partner to develop solutions to issues and provide guidance on areas of change within the business.
We're looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a passion for IT audit. IT and the video game industry are very dynamic, and the right candidate should be someone looking to develop their skills and constantly evolve over time.
• Must have passion and sense of purpose for data analytics.
• Experience of using analytics tools such as Galvanize/ACL or IDEA.
• Good proficiency of SQL and at least one programming language such as VBA, C++ or Python.
• Experience of building, maintaining and working with data warehouses and working with unstructured data.
• Familiarity with Oracle Database and Oracle R12 is a must.
• IT audit experience with a Big 4 accounting/consulting environment and/or experience conducting IT Audits in a multi-national company.
• Industry recognized certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
• Excellent understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, information security, general IT controls, application controls and technology risks.
• Ability to develop, design, and execute IT audits using a risk-based approach.
• Good project management and organization skills; ability to multitask.
• Natural curiosity.
• Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging stakeholders.
• Excellent ability to develop and write impactful reports and presentations.
• Operating in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment, must be able to acclimate and add value quickly.
Based in Santa Monica at the Activision Blizzard headquarters; you will be at the epicentre of the group and the gaming industry itself. This role, being group wide, will also mean working at Blizzard based in Irvine.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9899z-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.